Friday, January 29, 2010

weeekend!

so glad it's the weekend! i haven't blogged in a while. sowwy. i love coming on here after not being on for a while and reading everyone's posts. so fun :) okay so anyway, THE WEEKND IS HERE! i am so happy. but guess what. it's cold. why does the weather tease me? i just found all my spring clothes in the back fo my closet, and put them in the front, and now it's supposed to snow tonight? ew. oh well. i wish the snow would wait until sunday AFTER churchy. so i can still get some Jesus time, but i will not have school :) but the snow doesn't listen to what i want. oh well.
okay so does anyone remember that song "cry me a river" by justin timberlake? awesome. yeah, i've been listening to it alot recently. it fits perfectly with my view on boys these days :) because most boys on this planet earth are dumb. and i am very bitter about it! i want to find a boy like the boys in the movies. like, the notebook. and dear john. i saw the preview last night and pretty much started crying. especially since i was already watching the notebook. i don't know why i'm so bitter. oh yes i do. because every guy i've ever been involved with, has made it harder and harder for me to believe someone better is out there. it's almost like, it's getting worse. and i blame everything on myself. like, there's gotta be something wrong with me, or i would be happier in this area. or maybe it's cause i'm only 15 years old, and i need to shut up and live my teenage years. and that's what i'm going to do. alright well i don't want to sound like a debbie downer, so i'll just go now.
no just kidding i have more to say. i wish i could know what my dreams mean. i have the wierdest ones, and 80% of the time, they come true. eventually. they really do. besides the ones of me dying or me finding my husband in less than 5 minutes. but the wierd ones, i'll have them and then 2 days later, an event that is soooooooo similar happens. i think i'm psychic. most people don't believe that kinda stuff but whooo cares. not me! but anyway, the dream i had last night was awful. and i hope it doesn't come true. but most times when they're awful, they happen eventually. ew. i hope not this time.
well i hope everyone has a splendid weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i think its because you are just fifteen... :)

    but, you know what i like to think about. right now, he is out there thinking about you too, wondering when you are going to meet, what you are going to be like, and how your story is going to unfold.

    trust me, the day is coming.

    ReplyDelete