Monday, January 25, 2010

oh goodness.

so, i'm mentally preparing myself for a week from hell. yes. today is the day our choreographer comes from new york. he is going to be watching us in less than 3 hours. a direct quote from my friend jenny, "last year antwon made every single girl cry, but don't worry!!" don't worry?! how can i not? not only am i worried about myself messing up, i'm worried about my friends. i don't want anyone getting hurt or upset. i'm trying to make myslef laugh and i'm praying he'll be in a good mood. BUT since he has been with the mixed choir since 12, and right after they leave, the girls choir immediately goes to the stage, (which means he'll probably already be in a bad mood), i am TERRIFIED right now. yes, this is antwon. i hope that he looks intimidating. because HE IS. i'm too scared. well, wish me luck. please. & pray. please. alot. a loootttt.

1 comment:

  1. oh show choir.. you are soo intense.. Antwon looks legit. hahaha

    ReplyDelete