Monday, January 18, 2010

quiet days.

today was a very chill day. i woke up, made breakfast for me and my mom, and watched the phantom of the opera with my puppy. charlie loves to hear people sing (thank goodness) so he enjoyed it almost as much as i did. i want to sing opera one day... anyway. me and charlie went outside for a while today. i actually got to put capris on a tshirt on, it was so lovely out today. but i think this weather is just teasing us. but i don't mind :) i looked through alot of old pictures i found in my mom's room. how wierd it is to see how much i've grown up, and changed so drastically.

when i was 3 i looked like this. a sweet, innocent little girl. i had no cares in my life, except for making sure i didn't miss an episode of rugrats. nowadays, i have to worry about my clothes, my hair, the way i talk to people, the way i present myself, my make up, school, church, friends, family, and everything in between. all the time i wish to be older and grown up, and i am so excited about finding my husband, going to college, and fulfilling all my dreams. but then i sometimes wish i could go back to being a child for just a day. just to feel no stress, and no worries and no pressure. BUT that can't happen. so i'll just keep growing up and developing into a better woman of God. or atleast i'm trying.

anyway, i don't want to go to school tomorrow. i have 3 projects due, and i haven't finished any of them. life's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment