Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i missed you blogworld.

i have been gone so long. i haven't been on a computer since friday? i think. well anyway, the snow is here and is making my life wonderful because i haven't had school all week, and there's no school tomorrow :) life is fun. this is what my life's consisted of during my snowy vacation :)

this is what i woke up to at 7:42 on saturday morning :)

these are my friends lindsey and lori. we were attached at the hip until sunday night.

this is charlie. he absolutely loves the snow. even though he has to hop instead of walk.
my friend katie and me ready to sled.
we've been best friends since elementary school.


then i migrated to sarah shaw's house.

tim and i built an igloo. haha
charlie absolutely loves snow and never wants to go inside.
well this was my weekend/ week. how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment