Thursday, March 18, 2010

what a beautiful day.

really, i love this time of year. spring has always been my favorite. the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and it's the perfect temperature.


i'm turning 16 in 23 days. daddy bought me an early birthday gift. :)
her name is swifty. (yes after taylor swift) as in YES i will be playing just as good as t.swift soon. :) this is honestly the prettiest guitar i've ever purchased, even though it's the ONLY one i've ever purchased. i'm in love with it. i unzip her case everyday just to look at her. i'm taking lessons so i will soon be able to play her everyday :) i'm so excited! the design is beautiful. it has a cute little bird with a bunch of pretty little leaves and vines. gorgeous.
*a BIG thankyou to Brian Medas. He gave me a discount because of his beautiful daughter Nikki. Whom I adore. Just sayin*

(i have WAY to much animal print on my bed. obnoxious)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! And thanks for the shout out! I will tell my dad... he will love it... haha It's so you! Props Daddy!

    ReplyDelete