Thursday, March 4, 2010

i'm so tired

of never being good enough. honestly, i can never fully satisfy anyone. it's too the point where i just don't care anymore. and thank you parental units, for making it so much easier. oh wait..?

here's a list of things i don't do right!
1. homework, grades, just school in general.
2. spend time with my puppy. really? cause i'm with him for 3 straight hours after school while your still at work? cool.
3. spending time with my parents. honestly? i live with them. i'm with them all the time. and they're supposed to be my best friends. that's what we promised.
4. i'm "too emotional." haha. daddy tells me to "shut up and go cry in my room" while he's watching 24. love you too.
5. cleaning. when i'm the one that has to clean the kitchen everyday once i put charlie back in his room.
6. i'm sure theres more. blah


i just wanna be 5 again. so much easier.

well, i hope everyone had a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. love you. I think you're superb. But I know how you feel. hang in there! Jesus loves you! (I know, that's just what you want to hear) ;)

    ReplyDelete