Wednesday, March 3, 2010

well hello

i feel like i keep neglecting this blog. it's just one more thing i've started and i'm not commited to finishing. that happens alot for me. like, this whole homework/school thing. its not workin. for my english class, i'm reading pride and predjudice. my teacher said i would enjoy it. i'm only on page 62 and i was given the assignment on january 28th. i'm supposed to be finished. it's not the books fault, its mine. i just cant concentrate. 5 pages will go by and i will have no idea what is going on, or if i've been reading the same line over and over again. in my history class, mr harrington doesnt like me. its not just my insecurity saying that. he truly doesnt. apparently my personality is too "in your face." sorrrry? and dont even get me started on my math teacher. i pretty much want to punch her in the face. everyday. i actually like my spanish teacher now, mr. quintero loves me hahaha. anyway so the ONLY reason i'm still enrolled at clover hill high school is because i have a beautiful little thing called showchoir. without it, i'd be a dropout. honestlyyy. & thats why i keep my 3.8 GPA! well anyway. my mind will be so at ease when i get my spring break!! and summmer(: i cant wait. hope everyone had a great day! PS sooooo excited for SEEK tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment