Thursday, March 25, 2010

well.

i haven't posted a happy, pretty smiling blog in a while. usually when i blog, i'm complaining about something. so lets not break that tradition today...

last night i promised myself i'd be pulling an all nighter. i NEEDED to finish my english project, which i've procrastinated so long for. well, i made a fresh pot of coffee, and got to working. (start time: 11 o clock.) Now mind you, I am reading pride and Prejudice. It is like 500ish pages, and i was on page 46. The object of the project is to journal every week on what you have read. I had only written 2 journals, and they were both complete BS. (oh well.) SO I did 2 more COMPLETELY LEGIT journals, and it was now 1AM. My father Allen decides to come in my room and make me go to bed. So I pretend to fall asleep, then wake myself back up so i can finish. I drank another cup of coffee, and started reading more. i finished another journal, and it was 3 IN THE MORNING. I start another chapter. Next thing I know, my flustered mother is in my room telling me I missed my bus, and i have no ride to school. COOL. So I throw on a sweatshirt, throw my hair up, grab my crap, and run to a neighbors house to see if i could catch a ride with them. Luckily, I made it to school. But guess what. i still have 5 unfinished journals. so i get to english, and i don't turn it in. Then, at the end of the day, I missed the bus again because of my psycho screaming math teacher. Awesome.

But I mean, other than all that nonsense, I had a pretty good day. :)

2 comments:

  1. okay. you are now formally invited to club procrastination. you would have been invited earlier, but... well... i kinda put that off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, sparknotes would have saved your night.

    ReplyDelete