Saturday, July 31, 2010

what am i doing with my life

when i was a child, all i dreamed about was one day being famous and traveling the world singing in every country on every continent. 16 years of my life, this is all i wanted. all i hoped and wished for... for almost 6,000 days. and since i was 10, i had been planning on going to christopher newport university when i graduated high school, to major in musical theatre. i thought i was sure that this is what i wanted to do. but over the past few months.. i've been second guessing myself on all these dreams. like, how are these dreams even possible. i will never be able to do the things i want to do. the dreams that i have for myself, i can't imagine actually fulfilling them. because that's all they are.. dreams. not reality. i need to stop these dreams.. it's just not logical. and don't get me wrong, i'm not second guessing the "talent" i have, i just know i will never be a famous anything. it just won't happen. BUT i'll also let you know, that i won't end up as a cashier at mcdonalds...... God has another plan for me. i know he does. somewhere..

1 comment:

  1. You are incredibly talented and smart. The Lord has plans to prosper you, Missy. You are 16, it is okay to have no idea what you want to do with your life. I get where you are coming form though. I thought I wanted to dance all my life. But as of now, that will not be what I apply for in college. Things change. You change. God's plan never changes. He has had a story with a lot of adventure written about you for ages. I know that you know all of this and that it sounds a little cheesy, but I just thought that I would reiterate what you already have knowledge of. I love you. Try not to stress yourself out to much... that is my job!

    ReplyDelete