Monday, July 12, 2010

summmer nights

Today was just, great! I woke up, got ready and then went to see Sarah Shaw today. I was so happy to see my sweet friend for the first time in a while (like a week...) We ran some errands, then went to Carytown to walk around. We ran into Elizabeth & Kim, had to hold our breath because it smelled like sewage, and got 69 cent ice cream cones from Mcdonalds. It was great... so then we went to the mall to walk around for a little, then went back to her house for a little. Soon after, daddy came and picked me and Tim up and we headed over to bible study (only to arrive 45 minutes late. Woops.) Bible study was great, much more crowded than last week, but Joni did wonderfully, as usual :). After bible study, we all argued about what we would do after. Most of my friends went to belle isle... to get rained on. Ellory, Tim, and me went to Devin's to watch the bachelor with Dev, Gabe, and Sarah. That was awesome... i was on the verge of tears when she sent Kirk home. So then, me and tim had a loud fight about who would sit in the front on the way home. Being the good friend I am, i surrendered and sat in the back. Just to keep the peace... So me and el dropped him off, then went back to my house and had some good conversation & i got alot off my chest that needed to be removed. Ellory left about 5 minutes ago... and now i am sitting here. I should go to bed, but I'm just not tired.. but i'm happy. Summer's just getting better. And in 4 days when i have my lisence..... I just can't wait!!! Love yall :)

Isn't he cute? I want one...

No comments:

Post a Comment