Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer.

Ah, sweet summertime. A time to have fun, hang with friends, and catch up on some rest. For the past week since I've been home from choir tour, i've been going going going non stop. So today, i just took some time for myself, stayed home, watched america's next top model all day, and just relaxed. Now normally, i would be quite annoyed with myself and "bored." But today, i was happy to be able to just relax and spend some time alone. I do love my friends, and I do love being with them all the time, but i am glad i decided to just take some time off from my crazy scheduale, and breathe. But, tomorrow is another day... starting early & ending late. But good news is, I get my lisence in exactly one week. Oh i cannot wait.... I've waited so long. :)
[Hope everyone had a great saturday!]

1 comment:

  1. I love watching Antm all day. It's like on my top 10 fav things to do ever list. Also, get your liscense and lets hang out :)

    ReplyDelete