Monday, May 10, 2010

i'm realizing this more and more everyday. i am so socially retarted. people may not believe this, but i'm one of the most awkward people you'll ever meet. i'm always nervous that someone is judging me, or looking at me funny. and 9 out of 10 times, they are. you may think that because i'm loud and obnoxious, i don't have a problem talking to people. but i do. i have a hard time opening up to people, like truly opening up to people. and i know i blog and tweet about things i need to complain about all the time, but that's nothing compared to the crazy things running around in my head. this isn't supposed to be a depressing blog, just something i've realized about myself. it's pretty funny actually.
hope everyone had a splendid day!

1 comment:

  1. Missy-- we are the same person. Everything you just said I feel. We must get together this summer!

    ReplyDelete