Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'm just a silly girl with a silly little crush.. hahaha

dear YOU,

i like you. and i haven't felt this way in a while.. it's a good feeling. you make me smile and laugh, and you even laugh at my stupid jokes.. which aren't funny.. ever. your sweet personality and understanding attitude amazes me. thanks for being so cool. now... marry me? okay maybe not all that yet but. i like getting to know you better.. and you make me happy. so thanks :)



TODAY: is saturday... i'm at home.. blogging cause theres nothing else to do. some would say "go outside, it's beautiful!" yes, i am aware. but i will continue to stare outside and admire it from my kitchen table, because i cannot go outside or i will die. allergies will be the death of me. and most people are getting over them, but like every other year, mine are worse at the end. everyone have a good day!! (:

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! i love love letters. check out http://letterstocrushes.com/ some are dumb, but most are just too cute!

    we need to hang out. ill get your number sunday?

    i have a secret to tell you.
    http://oneforeverpromise.blogspot.com/ :)i think you'll like it.

    love you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheked it out, some are cute, thanks :)
    and i had no idea you had another blog, but thanks for letting me know so i can read more baout your life :) and please, let's hang out soon. i'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about :) love you too!

    ReplyDelete