Monday, November 22, 2010

the craziest thing...

tonight, after i brought my sweet ashley home, i stayed for 2 hours extra to hangout with jessica and to catch up on life. then at around 9ish i decided i should probably leave. and the road from their house to mine is very windy and narrow, so i always drive slow and use my brights. well as i made one of the sharp turns, i SWEAR i saw a girl walk out in front of my car. mind you, i was only going about 30 mph, so i slammed my brakes, legitimately afraid i had just hit a human being. immediately i started to panic. now this may sound dumb to you, but i got out of my car and looked around, but the girl was gone. or there was no girl at all. i am a strong believer in Jesus Christ, so I don't know my view on ghosts or spirits or whatever else, but i can guarentee this girl was not just a figment of my imagination. it literally scared me to pieces and i broke down crying, a car passing by would have thought i was crazy. i turned my car back on and started driving, and i didn't see her again but i felt like at any moment, she would walk out in front of me again. i honestly don't know what to think. i will describe her. she was wearing a faded yellow shirt, jeans, had short brown hair, and thats all i thought i saw. nothing like this has ever happened to me before. did i see a ghost? or am i just an exhausted teenager who watches too many scary movies? i don't know. but i know for sure i saw something. she just walked right in front of me, like she didn't even realize i was coming. it gives me chilly bumps right now. ahhhh i pray this never happens again...

1 comment: