Thursday, October 7, 2010

my life,

is a joke. and i love it.
my friends, are my rock.

a side note, i cannot believe that a person i used to call my best friend is absolutely nothing to me now. it's not even by choice. it just kind of... happened. and i gave up trying to figure things out... i guess i just don't care anymore.

the people in my life are there because they choose me, and i choose them. if you don't want to be part of my life, that is fine.

this is really a pointless blog, so thanks for reading it if you did..

4 comments:

  1. i know exactly how you feel! sometimes sad things like this happen. :( but youve got great friends that are here for you and you're an amazing person so anyone who doesn't want to be friends with you is cray cray! (and yes, that is a version of crazy, btdubs.) (and yes that is a version of btw, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the people in your life who give up on you or allow your friendship to lose importance are not worth your time. you are too lovely of a person to have those people hurt you. just don't forget that there are SO many people who do in fact care about you (myself being one of them). you are truly a beloved friend, and i love you so incredibly much! i can't wait to see you in a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you and i want you in my life forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. missy! your my favy fav out of your whole grade. you're so great and more like a senior than you think. i love you soo much and you're always there for me which I love. forget about the heart break and the pain and look toward the future fun and joy God will bring you!

    ReplyDelete